Welcome, and nice sketch(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve from ppp-141.COL.cableone.net on April 01, 2000 at 12:04:36:

In Reply to: Newbie and something to share posted by Michelle Kinder on April 01, 2000 at 11:29:11:

: Hi guys:

: I'm new to posting to you. I've always loved the Indiana Jones films and Indy is always my perfect idea of a hero. I even work on the Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland! Lucky me! Little kids always ask if I am Indy's girlfriend and I've gotten the nickname from others who also work there as Indy's girl, but I see someone already has that nickname on the list. It wasn't until recently that my friend, John, and I started getting really into Indy. He even now owns the $80 Fur Felt Fedora from a shop downtown and he looks wonderful in it... he always wears it. People always tell him that he looks like a younger version of Harrison Ford and they know call him Indiana John. I enjoy reading the fan fiction and cant wait for Indy IV. My uncle recently did a fantastic sketch of John and I as a younger version of Indy and Marion and I have put it on my web site if any of you guys are interested. Take a look at it! Just click on the link to New Sketch of Indiana Jones. I look forward to hearing from you guys! Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]