Re: If a kadam equals twelve inches...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by raider from ppp02-21.algx.iadfw.net on April 01, 2000 at 23:43:40:

In Reply to: If a kadam equals twelve inches... posted by Scot from S.C. on April 01, 2000 at 20:13:40:

i've noticed that too. the novel describes indy carving the staff the night before. maybe he fell asleep and didn't have time to finish it the next morning because he was in a rush to get to the map room :).

: In Raiders, when Sallah and Indy go to the old man who deciphers the headpiece, he tells them that it says to make the staff six kadam high, which Sallah says is seventy-inches high. Then the old man tells them to subtract one kadam, in honor of God. That would make the staff sixty inches high, or five feet tall. The staff that Indy carries to The Map Room is either way too tall or Indy is a midget...lol. Seriously, maybe I am pointing out something that has been observed counteless times here in this forum before, if so, please disregard this. Otherwise, I think that I have discovered another "uh uh" from the movie (of course, regardless of errors, etc., Indy still rules. Any input friends?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]