I'm sorry, did I read that correctly?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Cigam Retah from wintersprings-ubr-c5s1-130.cfl.rr.com on April 02, 2000 at 19:53:50:

In Reply to: Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine is coming out on Sega Dreamcast..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! posted by Jared Myers on March 28, 2000 at 19:18:11:

: I just read this over at filmforce.net. As a owner of a N64 and a sony Playstation I'm kind of ticked off. I don't want to buy a dying system like Dreamcast just cause they now have one good game and I don't own a computer capable of run Infernal Machine. I was hoping that it was coming out on N64. SH!T!!!!

I'm a proud owner of all three systems, but to call the fastest selling Home Console system a "Dying System" is more than erronious, it's irresponsible. The Dreamcast has sold over 3 million in 7 months), which makes up over 15% of all home game systems. It's a fanstastic 128 bit system, and it's library of games is incredible.

Honestly, the Playstation is dead. I am in the video game retail business, and the new releases for Playstation are dismal and uninspired.

I belive it was an intelligent move for Lucasarts to cancel both "Indy: Infernal" and "Episode One: Racer" for the Playstation for a higher quality system. We must expect and demand Lucasarts to look to Next Generation systems for their games.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]