Against the tide

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Glip from an0m595yb47zk.ab.hsia.telus.net on April 03, 2000 at 18:09:40:

Hey
I'm just found this place, so I got some newbie questions/comments. And they are against the tide so don't bite my head off if you don't agree =) Okay, first I really don't get how Ford is a midget.. I missed something, didn't I? In comparison to other people he doesn't seem *that* short. Short, maybe. Midget, No.(And I think it would be a tad hard to run on stilts =) Also. I think Harrison Ford SHOULD be in Chapter 26. I think he works great in that. It's part of a saga, and although the story is very important so are the characters. And the actor/actress defines that character. With today's Hollywood magic we could make him look younger =) Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford is like Star Wars.. without.. Harrison Ford...That doesn't work, let me try that again.. Indiana Jones without Harrison Ford is like Rice Krispies without A 'PoP'. Or A Tiger without his stripes, or water without being wet. You get the idea. Harrison Ford was 'old' Indy and you just can't take him out, it just wouldn't be Indiana Jone now, would it? =)

Just watch these flames roll in from this one *ducks*

-Glip

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: