You know what my film strip thing was? A picture of freakin' Jar Jar Binks! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from mariner.org on April 04, 2000 at 12:13:35:

In Reply to: It's thirty bucks cuz it's in a bonus box set with a behind the scenes tape, film stirp thing, and mini booklet(NM) posted by Short Round on April 04, 2000 at 08:35:41:

: :
: : The price for the new widescreen *VHS*!! version of the phantom menace is over 30 bucks!! I guess dvd indy's or star wars will be around fifty bucks each, or whatever the market will bear.

: : I say no more! Luca$ couldn't even throw Willow at us on dvd while we wait for Indy? This is getting ridiculous.

: : I had hoped that after Luca$ got completely skunked by the Matrix at the Academy Awards he would have learned at least two or three things...

: : 1)his popular infallibility is slipping (turning The Force into a subatomic symbiotic bacteria, creating moronic five-year old pandering Jar Jar binks, and delaying Indy IV might have something to do with this).
: : 2)he needs to bring back the fans, fast, with dvd releases of popular films.
: : 3)The best way to ease his disappointment was to take a few months and get the ball rolling on Indy IV.

: : I will ask all IndyFan's to pledge to no longer buy shoddy, overpriced vhs copies of of Luca$'s stuff until we see DVD!!

: : (p.s., still waiting for more young indy episodes, which back in february of 99 were supposed to be released "soon".

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]