Re: Yes, it is. Incidentally, I don’t think you’re limited to a used copy if you want one...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Joe from ppp-s161-n15-as1.nerdc.ufl.edu on April 04, 2000 at 14:26:52:

In Reply to: I believe it´s the one wich has the 11 minutes long "Well of the Souls"!!!! (nm) posted by Allu on April 02, 2000 at 12:47:19:

I believe you can still get this album new from the label that put it out, DCC (Digital Compact Classics - obviously, their name reflects CDs, not vinyl, but they put out a lot of vinyl). It was released in 1995 as a limited edition of 3000 copies (unlike the CD, which is not a limited edition), but the edition run is so low at least partly because there’s simply a very limited market for vinyl these days, and orchestral film scores, however brilliant, simply don’t sell the way most pop music releases do. This album may have had its last pressing five years ago, but the last catalog I received from DCC still listed it, and that was perhaps a year ago, so I’m pretty sure that copies are still available.

- IJ.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]