Re: Spielberg Indy 4 article

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CINESCAPE (STEVE HARRIS) from 1Cust81.max10.chicago.il.ms.uu.net on July 07, 1998 at 20:24:37:

In Reply to: Spielberg Indy 4 article posted by Flint on July 04, 1998 at 17:38:54:

: The article was in the Chicago Sun-Times not the Tribune.

It was actually a quote from Cindy Pearlman that appeared in both papers...we have additional quotes (including some from Harrison Ford) that will appear in the next issue of Cinescape magazine...I haven't seen them myself yet but they're supposed to arrive soon...once we get them I'll post with anything pertinent...

As far as the debate about the meaning of the word "MIGHT" is concerned, I think that it is being used in reference to when the movie might begin filming. Of course, this could just be wishful thinking on the part of an Indy fan (namely, me), but given the fact that Spielberg confirms that he has a storyline in place and that it includes Sean Connery tells me a lot more than when the movie might start filming. The director says he has something like two dozen projects in development (as producer or director), so I think it is more of a scheduling issue than anything else...

Just my opinion...

Steve Harris
Publisher
Cinescape

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: