POLL! *CLICK* Damn, outta ammo...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shaggis Miller from cx643543-a.msnv1.occa.home.com on April 04, 2000 at 21:33:33:

I don't want to get off on a rant here, the fan fiction forum has slown down a bit recently due to the fact that all the constant writers have kept busy with school work and, well, work work, myself included. While it's obviously overdue for a major explosion of creativity, it's also a pillar of Indyfan.com from back when people posted their fan fiction on the forum, and many writers, myself included, are devout to it, and will probably discontinue their works should they be forced to trek over to the (ALERT, OPINION, ALERT!) intangently thrown together Temple of Tales. However, all hope is not lost, as the Fiddler, a mildly responsabibible and modestly dependabibible contributor to the forum, has volunteered to carry the Indyfan.com fan fiction forum torch for Micah. Of course, that's just my opinion, I could be wrong. So, today's neato and excrutiatingly unoriginal little poll question is:

In your eyes, should Micah shut down the fan fiction forum, give it to the Fiddler or keep it running?

Personally, I'd be fine if Micah kept it running or Fiddler took it over, but I friggin' don't want to deal with Roy's site, but that's an entirely another rant, so what's your opinion, Indyfan? Give me a reply by posting to this thread.
-Shaggy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]