Hot diggity damn!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-42-171.o1.jps.net on April 04, 2000 at 21:40:17:

In Reply to: Yep, and I have some good and bad info... posted by Allu on April 04, 2000 at 15:08:20:

: Yep, Iīve been doing some research and investigations and have heard, that the author of the Indymusic pages is going to upload the whole EXPANDED EDITION Bootleg to his page (in MP3-format of course)!!!!!!!!! I canīt wait that day to come!!! ;-)
: Iīll inform you when it happens...

: Yes I ordered the CD and Iīll probably get it within a couple of weeks, but I have a problem. I canīt send the MP3 via e-mail because Hotmail only allows 1Mb attachments and the march will be bigger I think. I donīt have a homepage of my own, but I might be able to upload it to a friends page. Would you have any suggestions???

: See Ya,
: Allu

Yeah, I've talked to Ricard of IndyMusic as well, and he told me the same thing. Of course he's been promising to post all the soundtracks up for some time now. But I can't wait for it to happen, either! The IJLC EXPANDED SOUNDTRACK is the biggest thing to happen since...uh, color television!
Too bad about the Hotmail account thing. I'm not sure what other course to condone, except maybe ICQ (but I don't have it) and Napster (but it doesn't work). So I guess you could hopefully upload it to your friend's page... At any rate, I know you'll do the right thing...somehow! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]