I was wondering that myself...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Micah from indyfan.com on April 05, 2000 at 09:50:20:

In Reply to: Why you so angry? posted by Hannibal King on April 05, 2000 at 04:09:33:

: Hey,

: I've just read some of your postings about Temple of Tales and I was wondering why you've been getting so angry about it. I understand that you don't like the layout, and that some of the tales don't appeal etc. And not for a minute would I even suggest that your opinion is wrong. All I'm wondering is what makes you throw barbed comments in with your well formulated opinions? Surely, all that does is encourage people to disregard what you're saying and get their hackles up. There used to be a guy called Groo that posted here and he was very volatile in his opinions and people ended up rallying against him and I've not seen hios post here for a while.

: As far as I could see the ffforum's future was never in much doubt, but it had been kind of quiet etc. and I could see Micah's point in asking.

: Just wondering?

: Hannibal

I appreciate that people can have strong opinions about how a website should look or operate, but Shaggy's comments cross into insult territory. And there's really no reason for there to be any strong emotions on this matter. I was just trying to gauge whether interest in the fan fiction forum was waning or it was just a natural dip in activity. I'm happy to see it is the latter.

--Micah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]