I got a filmstrip of Padme (Queen Amidala without that royal makeup) and JUST Padme at the Skywalker dinner table... YES!!! In the immortal words of Austin Powers, "Yeah baby... YEAH!" She is by far the best special effect in the film! ;) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on April 05, 2000 at 09:58:35:

In Reply to: Am I the only one who got a crummy filmstrip? I got Jar-Jar, for God's sake! posted by graml on April 05, 2000 at 07:57:06:

: : Just finished watching episode I *drools* I got Watto?! Still it's cool =) Now if you don't mind, I need to go watch it again!
: : -Glip
: : *STILL looking for quote, would like a cool Indy quote but will take a SW one*

: I'd sell out my own country for a Watto, or a Sebulba. Stupid Jar-Jar... But I have to admit, that book that came with the tape, while too short, was pretty cool.
: -graml
: PS from Mr. Christopher Daniels: Mr. Graml's assertion that he would "sell out" the United States was made in jest. My client does not condone or intend treason.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]