CUSTOM HATTER FEDORA

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial40.insolwwb.net on April 05, 2000 at 16:37:58:

I came home from work wondering when my hat would come in when I saw the delivery truck come up right behind me... I wasnt exactly surprised because I usually get packages from my company, well the guy came out with a huge beatup package, then asked me to sign the thing, when I read Custom Hatter Buffalo Ny I was a bit worried because of how beat up the package was but fortunately It never even dented the hat.... so when I came inside to try it on I pressed my Answering Machine and luckily at the same time my pants got back from the dry cleaners and were hemmed and were ready to be picked up YAHOO so now I have my pants and Hat today, and theyre both great, I also got a nice letter from Mr. White, most people say he's a rude guy but I must disagree, for more information on the Custom Hatter check out Indy Gear because I am having my pictures developed wednesday and will give a report of my dealing with him. IndianaJohn these are pic's of the darker color... the pictures will be shades too dark because I was in a shadowed area and my film (usually) turns out much darker.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]