Me ignore replying with a stupid comment to Graml who replied to a stupid comment which I am now posting to? Uh...whatever...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-15-32.o1.jps.net on April 05, 2000 at 18:48:26:

In Reply to: Me? Ignore a stupid comment? Never! :) posted by graml on April 05, 2000 at 17:57:33:

: Your point is well taken. My theory is: Indy wears makeup to cover his unsightly facial blemish. Goes real nice with the purse he later takes to wearing. Bwa ha ha ha!
: -graml
: P.S. Just a running gag between me and some of my Indygear-wearing brethren. I mean it in jest.

That really hurts about the "purse" thing, Graml. Really. Naw, just kidding. ANYWAY, I think that the scar really is there, but it just looks like shadow on his chin. Either that or they have to release a complete "special edition" YIJC video set with ILM "scar" effects. Yeah, that's it. And while they're at it, they might as well use special effects to change Sean Patrick Flannery's face in the late River Phoenix's face for continuity throughout the movies. And also make Henry Sr. look like a younger Sean Connery by taking freeze-frames from the Bond series at "pasting" it on. What do you guys think?

P.S. NOW who's babbling?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]