Wonder no more

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shaggy from cx643543-a.msnv1.occa.home.com on April 05, 2000 at 19:06:15:

In Reply to: I was wondering that myself... posted by Micah on April 05, 2000 at 09:50:20:

Answers to this weeks Shaggy test

I'm not angry about it anything, I just don't like Roy, Roy's site, and most things having to do with Roy. I get paranoid like that sometimes. To his credit, I'm starting to like him for sticking his neck out on my chopping block and e-mailing me asking why I think his site sucks. I feel I have made this perfectly clear, so I haven't e-mailed him back.

I brought my first fan fiction onto the indyfan.com forum, so I have a sort of homeship towards it. Micah's wondering of whether or not she should take it down could be easily translated into my mind as a Spanish agent holding a torch to my straw and wood home in 14th century Europe, wondering whether or not he should burn it because nobody's been home for a while.

I have never posted in the Temple of Tales for a reason, which I've made clear. However, it's my understand that there's an imposter running around a few boards claiming to be me, but there is in fact only one me, who is me, and not him, him being him and not me. That's probably who posted onto that piece of Elephant crap site of Roy's and a couple other boards. All actions on these boards I take full responsability for, though, but beware the IP addresses.

There's something that I am distraught about: I've been agrivated for a while with all this IndyGear stuff floating around what used to be an Indy forum. It's not completely out of place, and I'm not saying it is, but there is a lot of it and the people who are buying it are paying filkin' stupid prices and are usually getting dissapointed to the fact that they have the urge to complain about a detail missing from one thing or another.

5. I jest and throw barbed comments at my own remarks, because, as I've stated before: I'm not completely sane and there are many different Shaggys that can conciously pop up on command and start ranting. Among these characters of my id are:
Shagwell L. Jackson - Badass side
Shaga: Warrior Princess - Feminine side
Shagules - Masculine side
Shaggy 3:16 (it's somewhere in the back) - Rant side
Anti-Scrappy Doo - Strategist side
Guy with lighter and aerosol can - Complete filkin' moron
And of course, Shaggy, who I am when I have to explain my idiocies to people or feel like spewing out geeky tech jargon.

As the song goes, "Life's a piece of sh*t, when you get used to it, so just keep them laughing as you go." Oh, but so you know I'm not a complete moron babbling and bitching about this and that, I have read a lot of really long books with long words and small text in them. Like those Indiana Jones word things that R.L. Stine wrote a couple years ago when he was popular. When I'm feeling completely serious, as I obviously am not right now, I write ambiviolent poetry, which you've probably read if you've ever happened apon a little site called the Beatnik Blues Cafe. My pseudonym for that area of life is Carone, which is italian for "We understand." I also constantly remind people who don't get my jokes to stop breeding or attempting to breed because I live in beautiful Southern California, where the offspring of those people seem to flock to. I swear I'm going to shoot someone if I hear "Hee hee hee hee, you sound smart." As for the barbed comments about the temple of tales, I'm fluent in the language of HTML, which I have zero tolerance for hand writing nowadays, and I can tell that Roy's site, while understanding it's unprofessional, is still bad for even an amateur with such a great purpose. Writing is better than living, and Roy's site is like framing a finished product in Tinsi fly infested mud. One things certain, though, he's fluent in hacker, or as the natives pronounce it, "hAcKEr." If YOU choose to disregard my comments, good for you, you have a mind of your own, but please don't mistake my opinions for rancoresque monologues. I usually have a reason for saying the things that I do, at least one of my personalities do.

Hope that answers a few things. Any more questions about me, myself and I should be directed to Shagsworth@hotmail.com and not the forum, please.
-Shaggy

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]