Ha-ha! How embarrassing! (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-15.o1.jps.net on April 06, 2000 at 11:06:34:

In Reply to: Thanks + (Micah=guy mini-rant) posted by Micah on April 06, 2000 at 09:10:08:

: Shaggy,

: Thanks for the insight into your psyche. Unfortunately, I don't have a profound response to give you. I do, however, wish to make a correction.

: : I brought my first fan fiction onto the indyfan.com forum, so I have a sort of homeship towards it. Micah's wondering of whether or not she should take it down could be easily translated into my mind as a Spanish agent holding a torch to my straw and wood home in 14th century Europe, wondering whether or not he should burn it because nobody's been home for a while.

: FYI, I'm a guy.

: I'd also like to make a plea to parents naming their baby girls Micah. PLEASE STOP! This is clearly a male name. Consider the Biblical prophet, the sheriff on the Rifleman... I want it to be a gender-obvious name like Rick or Jeff, not gender-ambiguous like Chris or Tracy. God would want it that way. (*smack* that's for blasphemy) ... Ok, the ancient Hebrews would have wanted that way.

: --Micah

I don't know about the other guys, but I knew all along that you were a male. I've never even HEARD of a girl named Micah.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]