Hmmm...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-15.o1.jps.net on April 06, 2000 at 11:17:07:

In Reply to: Sucks? . . . it sux (as I believe the youngsters say these days) posted by Hannibal King on April 06, 2000 at 11:04:26:

: : : So far we've been given the chance to but Phantom Train of Doom, Treasure of the Peacocks Eye and Daredevils of the Desert. I dunno what the other six are going to be so it's not in anyway better than you get.

: : : Hannibal

: : I'm sorry man, that really sucks. Maybe you can try ordering the remaining few from the US to complete your collection. The thing I don't understand is, if there are chapter numbers on each video, how can they not release them all to be consistent? Sheesh, it just doesn't make sense...

: These things always go on sales which can be unfortunate. A while ago CIC video as it was then released 11 episodes of the YIJC on video which was good. I think that we will get the rest of them but possibly in dribs and drabs.

: I did think of getting them from the States but I don't have a NSTC compable video machine just at the moment so I wouldn't be able to watch the suckers. It's just a case of taking it as it comes.

: Seeya

: Hannibal

Hey, there's one good thing about those 11 episodes of YIJC that you told me about: They most likely contain the Old Indy book-ends. These were unfortunately deleted from the Young Indy videos released in the US, which is pretty sad because you feel like something's "missing," or you're not getting everything out of the deal. I agree with the person that said that they should release a video with all the Old Indy bookends combined, just for collector's sake.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]