Re: I see dead people...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-tf033.proxy.aol.com on April 06, 2000 at 11:37:04:

In Reply to: I see dead people... posted by bud-arc on April 06, 2000 at 11:12:29:

: Hey guys, I just saw Sixth Sense for the first time yesterday on VHS. What a deliciously beautiful movie! Wow, the ending changed everything for me. Anyway, I'm just wondering whether or not anyone has seen the DVD version of the movie, because I heard there were deleted scenes and an extended ending, and I'm as interested as hell to find out what they were. If anyone can describe it to me, that would be GREAT. Thanks.

You know, I've seen the DVD version myself, and I couldn't tell you what it was like. As far as I can tell, the ending in the actual movie is the same. Whether or not they have some extended ending with the other deleted scenes I don't know, because for some reason the stupid menu on the DVD did not work and I couldn't access the special features. I'll have to try it on another player and see if that works. Stupid wonderful technology...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]