Hehehehehe, we got to watch Star Wars for Mythology class! I got to study Star Wars, it was a great class!!!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James (Erler) from spider-wj012.proxy.aol.com on April 06, 2000 at 17:02:34:

In Reply to: Geez, and I thought it was cool when we got to watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail in Mythology class... (nm) posted by JuggleEwok on April 06, 2000 at 16:46:19:

: : I got into science class a little early today, so I had the advantage of "helping" my teacher pick a good science-related, yet un-educational movie for us to watch sometime next month. I suggested Raiders of the Lost Ark. Believe it or not, she has never seen the trilogy before. I was thinking, hello, what planet are you from? I helpfully explained to her that it was "all about this cool archaeologist dude" and because she's never seen it, she couldn't think of any reason why that wouldn't be the perfect movie to show the science class. :-) (She is SO naive.) But I'm sure by the time we get into the movie, she'll be echoing Henry Jones himself: "You call this archaeology?!"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]