ford too old...........naw...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by K. Allard from dial144.insolwwb.net on April 07, 2000 at 17:31:26:

Okay It's something I call make-up... the use that ya know, then its a thing called hair dye, and also FACE LIFT PLASTIC SURGERY... Yes Ford is too old but if they hurry and get all the other stuff done then start filming soon, and make a good plot and have it like the other films yet also make it fresh new and exciting, maybe before TOD (yeah I can read minds, your going "Theres no WAY ford could pull off somthing before TOD, something after LC could be done. But I'm saying he could make-up and hard work, and practice, just because he's old doesnt mean he cant work out a little more and ya know do some other things) If they did it before TOD then they could express indys life before then and showed his darker side (BrianK will know what i'm talking about). So there it is but I do think it could happen, I also think if they took their time to develop a script and make it good and not show a commercial every other minute about it, it could become the blockbuster smash of the year. I doubt ford would do it but Plastic Surgery would cover up some things and make him look younger he just couldnt get rid of the scar. Okay I do belive it would still be possible in the next 5 years (rather it be no but anyway), age doesnt seem to be a problem to me, just cover them up, and one more thing They couldnt do a bunch of CGI and other things to make it look shitty

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]