No doubt it will be.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shaggy from cx643543-a.msnv1.occa.home.com on April 07, 2000 at 19:49:32:

In Reply to: If Indy 4 is made, do you think it will have as much hype as the Phantom Menace? posted by Cup Of Christ on April 07, 2000 at 19:12:14:

: Like, instead of guys with lightsabers waiting in line for days to get tickets (like me), there will be guys with fedoras and whips camping out in german camps.

Spielberg, Lucas and Ford all have cult members who support whatever they do, the cult is known as the Die Hard Fans. I thought Sabrina and Six Days, Seven Nights sucked, but I still saw them 10 times each because I like Harry. Wish I could've said the same about TPM with George, but luckily, a bunch of other dorks can and it's like the #2 film in the States. If the trio's names are attatched to it, then there's no way in Hell that Indy IV couldn't be even more hyped than TPM and be just as bad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it won't have Sallah acting like Jar Jar or Short Round goofing around like Jake Lloyd. I'll just have to hope, and pray for Ford to pass the roll on after IV.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]