Re: fake Blood

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-42-186.o1.jps.net on April 08, 2000 at 00:14:53:

In Reply to: fake Blood posted by K. Allard on April 07, 2000 at 21:10:27:

: does anyone know how they make that fake blood in those movies also how do you make fake scars also I want to make an indy scar (you can tell im bored when I write this kind of post). Okay can someone tell me how to make those things that make it look like he's been drugged by a truck with all the dirt on his face you can see it in the tank chase in LC

Whenever I think about fake blood suddenly appearing on the person's face, I remember that scene in Raiders at the Raven Bar. In the Making of Raiders video, it is revealed that this blood capsule-type thing on his head was timed, so that when the gunfire sound went off, it would pop and blood would run down his head. I don't know if that's the same thing, but it's cool anyhow. Also, here a fool-proof (yet painful) way to get a nice-looking scar on your chin...PERMANENTLY. Burn it. Yeah, that's right. Burn it. Get yourself a nice 2nd degree burn in the shape of a scar (I do this all the time to my hands whenever I touch the sides of the 400 degree oven by accident). It's sting for a second, but the results will tell you it's worth it. Just my 2 million cents.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]