Ditto on that! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-42-186.o1.jps.net on April 08, 2000 at 00:19:45:

In Reply to: Sounds really cool! (nm) posted by California Mike on April 07, 2000 at 20:01:29:

: : Hi everyone. Nice to be back at the Forum. Haven't been around in a while. Anyway I'll get right to the point. A while back, in case you don't remember, I announced that I would be starting development on an Indiana Jones total conversion for Doom. Well now I'm here to officially announce that the project has been moved to the Duke Nukem engine. This way I'll be able to create a lot more special effects that wouldn't have been possible with Doom (and would've looked pretty cheap anyway). So now you can expect to re-live some of the amazing action sequences of the movies, such as Indy and Henry's arial battle in their escape from the Zepplin, and the incredible tank chase in the desert, ending in a fantastic plunge into an enormous gorge!

: : Frank Huiskamp, head of the Phantom Menace Duke Nukem TC (currently under construction), has agreed to join the team and help make this thing great for all you Indy fans. If you like, I'll keep the forum posted with updates on progress. Of course, I'll eventually have a website for the project up and running, so I'll let you all know when that happens.

: : Well I think that's all I had to say!
: : Talk to ya all later,
: : ~Indy Valdez

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: