Ha-ha! I love it when people lose their cool...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-42-186.o1.jps.net on April 08, 2000 at 00:27:01:

In Reply to: I just can't believe some of the outrageous crap that I read here on the Indy Fan Forum! posted by Steve on April 07, 2000 at 23:15:27:

: Jesus Christ (slap, that for blasphemy) What's with all of these doubters? It seems like everytime I read a post lately, there is always someone who comes up with another reason why they shouldn't make an Indy 4. Most of the reasons sound like a bunch of effete literary critics sitting around a laced table cloth table sipping their tea with their pinky pointing up as they plumb the depths of their intellectual shallowness. I have to take a stiff drink to settle my stomach each time I read these absurdities. I bet you guys squat to take a piss. And yes I know you are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't mean I have to like it. So why don't you just e-mail one another with your sordid comments, after all misery does love company. If Spielberg, Ford, and Lucas decide to do another film, you can bet your sweet ass that it will be excellent. You all sound like a bunch of nervous ninnys. They must be doing something right, look at their networth. They obviously aren't jumping willy nilly into the next Indy project. Give these guys a little credit and quit all the second guessing. What's so crazy about it is that no matter how good the next film is, their will be some of you that will find something wrong with it. And yes I know this forum is for various ideas and discussions, but you guys are beating the dog to death. Steve

Actually, I gotta agree with you, Steve. If the trio decides to make another, I have confidence that it will be A+ work! And I'm still annoyed to hear that people think Harry is too old and want to replace the actor for Indy (*SLAP* And that's for blasphemy!). Another thing is everyone saying they don't want Indy 4 to be as "bad" as Phantom Menace. I STILL don't see what's so bad about it? What's wrong with an overload of CGI effects? It was still a damn good movie, and I'd prefer it over a lot of crap you see these days in theaters. And the case with Jar-Jar Binks...pah, that'll be over in a couple of years, you can bet your ass.

P.S. What's the deal with the outbursts of everyone writing "SLAP! That's for blasphemy" all of a sudden? :)

P.P.S. Now I'M losing my cool! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]