Re: Attack of the Hawkmen or Oganga: The Giver and Taker of Life, which should I buy

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mlgm from icache-3.doit.wisc.edu on April 08, 2000 at 09:02:12:

In Reply to: Re: Attack of the Hawkmen or Oganga: The Giver and Taker of Life, which should I buy posted by joyce on April 08, 2000 at 03:42:34:

: : I've got all of the high adventure years episodes, now I either want Attack of the Hawkmen or Oganga: The Giver and Taker of Life. I dont want it to be boaring and I want action, but I also want a good story. Which one should I get?

: Get Attack of the Hawkmen. It is like 5,000 times better than the other one. Oganga is kind of stupid. (Please don't crucify me on this website for having said anything slanderous about your precious Indiana Jones.)

I like attack of the Hawkmen a great deal, but Oganga is the better of the two. Action, with a wonderful mix of character, humor, philosophy, and ideas, which is Indiana Jones, Young or movie version, at his very best.

I don't think you said anything slanderous about IJ. I think the person you slandered was yourself. To be able to dismiss such a entertaining, and intelletually challenging episode as this, its you who doesn't come over well...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]