My opinion!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from port71.maxc02.bignet.net on April 08, 2000 at 18:19:40:

In Reply to: Fly yes, land no posted by Martin Q. Blank on April 08, 2000 at 15:46:44:

: Good points. In light of all this, I wonder what Indy thought he was gonna do with the plane the Ark was supposed to be loaded onto.

: "I dunno, I'm makin' this up as I go." Maybe he hoped Marion would know how to pilot it.

: Personally I think it's cool that he has these flaws, like his fear of snakes and his inability to fly planes. Makes him human and not a 007 clone.

The Man with the Hat is back!!

I just watched "Attack of the Hawkmen" last night (boy, I need a life!) and I can assure you that Indy did no flying!! As for the subject of Indy flying the ark out of Cairo, I don't believe that's what Indy had in mind!! Indy simply said, "When the ark is loaded, we're already going to be aboard." I think that Indy was not planning to fly the plane, but rather planned to stowaway, as that would be the easiest way to keep track of the ark, being in the same vehicle when it arrives in Berlin!!

See ya,

The Man with the Hat

"I don't know...I'm making this up as I go."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: