Re: Sigh...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sandbagger1 from ws810fdd.gsfc.nasa.gov on July 08, 1998 at 12:49:52:

In Reply to: Sigh... posted by Rob Roy on July 08, 1998 at 10:12:11:

: You see? No one offers an honest suggestion as to a replacement (except Stephen). OK folks, let's set the scenario. You're Steven Spielberg. You want to make another Indiana Jones film, but poor ol' Harry fell into an active volcano during the making of "Six More Days...". Fans across the world are screaming for a new adventure. You're getting angry e-mails from people at indyfan.com to create a new movie. WHO DO YOU CAST AS INDIANA JONES?? An unknown? An established actor? A computer generated image? So far, here are the nominees (in order):

: 1. No one! Indy died with Harry.
: 2. Sean Patrick Flannery (Yeah, when he grows up!)
: 3. Bruce Campbell (Perfect! I just found out he has his own website and even answers your e-mail. www.bruce-campbell.com)
: 4. George Clooney (He would HAVE to have surgery to get rid of that bobble-head thing he does first).
: 5. A computer generated version of Harrison Ford.
: 6. ?
: 7. ?

I am glad to see so many people weighing in with opinions. I had thought about SPF, and he did a fine job in "Young Indy,"
but I don't know if he could do the film version. I had forgotten Bruce Campbell, and I think he's way cool! Maybe...
If you haven't seen "Out of Sight," with George Clooney and Jennifer Lopez (Gawd she is gorgeous!), it's very goo, and Clooney
does a better job than I have ever seen. If he did Indy like that (his head-bob is missing), he could pull it off.
I know he's almost as old as Ford, but Mel Gibson could get away with a couple of Indy films, I think...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]