Awright

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mack from 168.191.153.188 on July 08, 1998 at 14:00:49:

Michaelson, I detect a tone of sarcasm in your response to my post. I'm just wondering what the significance of owning the exact same pocket knife (as well as other articles) as Indy's is. If you NEED a pocket knife, there are other knives out there of identical quality and probably cheaper. I don't see why people must go to the ends of the earth to find Indy's gear and probably spend more money as well. And to answer Walker's question, I DO wear my hat in public, but the whip stays home. In fact, the hat is probably the only Indy article you will recognize (if the observer wishes to make the connection between fedoras and Indy, that is). And instead of a brown leather jacket identical to Indy's, I wear instead a black overcoat coat. I look more like a 20's mafia member than Indiana Jones.

Now, when I described the problems in the forum novel as I saw them, I clearly said that we all were a part of it. I don't exclude myself from my criticisms. Plus, I was miffed to hear about my missionary plot, which I had established very early in the novel, had been scrapped by... Walker, I believe. I would like to re-introduce this plot, but I would again be contributing to the very problem.

Now, Michaelson, I would appreciate that you respond to my letters as truthfully as you can. God knows I do.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]