Re: I like them all

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shaggy from cx643543-a.msnv1.occa.home.com on April 09, 2000 at 19:18:05:

In Reply to: I like them all posted by George Lucas on April 09, 2000 at 18:24:38:

Awww, only 20 minutes of Jar Jar? I want to see MORE Gungans in Episode II between lightsaber duels. Hell, come to think about it, who needs those Jedi guys? Make it Star Wars: Episode II: Jar Jar's Big Adventure! *Chants * JAR JAR BINKS! JAR JAR BINKS! JAR JAR BINKS!

*Short Round comes over from the fan fiction forum and hits Shaggy with a torch*

Ow! AH KEEL YOU!

Hey, why am I wearing a "Jar Jar for Dictator" propaganda T-Shirt?
-Shaggy

: They all earn me piles of cash so I can spend money developing programming algoriths for Jar Jar's clothes.

: Serisouly though, Fate of Atlantis is the best. It's still the best adventure game ever made (excluding the 2 Monkey Islands). At times the story and characterisation matches the films. Even after eight years it can still be bought and thouroughly enjoyed today. I doubt you'll be able to say the same about Infernal Machine in that amount of time.

: Oh well, back to writing Episode II. Let's see, I have merchandise friendly aliens in this scene, followed by twenty minutes of Jar Jar.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]