Exactly!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 216-119-34-87.o1.jps.net on April 09, 2000 at 21:09:41:

In Reply to: Re: You must be joking? posted by Henry Jones Sr. on April 09, 2000 at 11:47:21:

: Also, Titanic wasn't just the best movie of all time because of it's length, it's because love-sick individuals kept paying money to see a sappy romance take place on a historic setting. Frankly, I think it was disrespectful to treat the death of all those individuals as the basis of a romance, but I guess that's what people like to see.

: Anyway, time length won't make Indy any better. It would probably be worse because there would be too much kicking around waiting for action scenes. 2 hours is fine enough for me.

Yes, I totally agree with you, Henry. I think all they did was make money off exploiting people who died from that ship. We think very much the same way. And like you said, that's what people like to see (which proves how stupid some people can be).

By the way, I would have no problem about them making Indy 4 three, four, or even ten hours long! Hell, anything, as long as we see Indy!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]