Mack and Aaron-a solution to a novel problem

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by walker from uclang13.san.uc.edu on July 08, 1998 at 15:20:58:

Mack, my reasons for eliminating your plot point was addressed in a response to your first post on 7/8. I also had some other things I addressed there as well that I don't think you got a chance to read yet. Regardless, the elimination of your missionary storyline was the wrong thing to do. Luckily this is easily fixed as Aaron is doing an edit of the chapters.

Aaron, if you would, please eliminate the reference to the missionary story being a ploy by the Destroyers. That whole bit can go.

Now, the problem we are stuck with is what to do about the giant dragon because that interferes with Mack's bit about the missionaries as well. So, here is a radical suggestion. Mack or Aaron, why don't one of you go back to Toht's last chapter (number 14, I believe)and start over with 15. Aaron, perhaps you can rework the chapter you wrote (16) to fit whatever circumstances are brought into play.
I will use my chapters 15, 17, and 18 for something else that I'll submit to the fanfic section later. (Don't know what but I'll think of something) I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]