Four months? God, it feels like an eternity! (nim) (you know what that means...)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from sdn-ar-3vannewP198.dialsprint.net on April 10, 2000 at 08:01:23:

In Reply to: Hey thanks, Ulla...I don't know quite what to say... posted by bud-arc on April 10, 2000 at 01:11:56:

I'm just ribbin' you, Bud. As for the boxers vs briefs issue: I say nothing beats an unfurnished basement. Anyhow, I'm just glad I found a verbal sparing partner here at Indyfan. For about a year and a half my various witty remarks were going nowhere because no one replied. But now, I'd just like to say that today, I consider myself the luckiest Indyfan on the face of the earth... I'm going to start crying soon, please discuss Indy 4 rumors amongst yourselves until this passes...
-graml

: First of all, I must clarify that every single Indyfan here has a their own separate brand of humor that I find most amusing (in a good way, of course!). The reason you probably notice ours the most is because we post so dang often that it's impossible to avoid reading at least one per day! But it's good to know that you guys are reading them, at least...I was getting the impression that you guys would see a "Bud-Arc" or "Graml" in the name-slot and pass it by.

: By the way, it's interesting that you say that, because any person who knows me personally will tell you that I am a serious, quiet, nice guy (lies, all lies!). And let me tell you, the "nice" part doesn't go over very well with the ladies...I'm what you would call a "doormat"; that is, used, stepped on, beaten (?), etc. Anyway, I guess the Indyfan Forum is a way for me to be outgoing and express myself as much as I like, since I don't do it out here in the "real" world. Wow, I can't believe I've only been here four months! :)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]