Meesa thinks thatsa belong museum

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jar Jar Binks from braveheart.mildenhall.af.mil on April 10, 2000 at 21:45:02:

In Reply to: no this one stars Jar Jar Binks (nm) posted by Cuyahoga Boru on April 10, 2000 at 21:43:36:

: : : : : : : : I'm just ribbin' you, Bud. As for the boxers vs briefs issue: I say nothing beats an unfurnished basement. Anyhow, I'm just glad I found a verbal sparing partner here at Indyfan. For about a year and a half my various witty remarks were going nowhere because no one replied. But now, I'd just like to say that today, I consider myself the luckiest Indyfan on the face of the earth... I'm going to start crying soon, please discuss Indy 4 rumors amongst yourselves until this passes...
: : : : : : : : -graml

: : : : : : : Well, I must admit that you inspired me to be the verbal Forum dude that I am today. For my first few weeks, I would read your posts and chuckle to myself, and then I realized something to myself - "He's not being penalized for this!" And so I followed your example and somehow we started posting weird 'nim's to each other, and, hey, here we are now. Interesting how things come to be. I'm just glad Micah never decided to throw us out when he had the chance...:)

: : : : : : : Speaking of beginning to cry, Harrison Ford's tribute is on TOMORROW! Man, if I don't watch and record this thing I will literally KILL myself for it! I just know they will mention something of Indy 4 and I want to be there to hear it. And, even though Harrison received this award a while ago, I've still got to say this: Congratulations, Harry! It is very well-deserved!

: : : : : : : P.S. Yes, four months DOES feel like an eternity!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]