Re: I like it!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Goodsport from adsl-216-102-199-185.dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net on April 10, 2000 at 22:51:34:

In Reply to: I like it! posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert on April 10, 2000 at 09:27:47:

: I did get the game for Christmas, but I can't play it since my computer doesn't have a 3D Accelerator, but my mom's friend (who gave me and my brother James the game) does occasionally come with a laptop that has all the requirements to play the game, and so far of what we've played it looks like a kick-ass game.

Then buy yourself a laptop! (j/k) :D

Seriously, though, there are some pretty good 3D cards out there for reasonable prices. I know that for about $50(US), you could get a 12MB Voodoo2 card from Creative Labs, although with Voodoo2's I would suggest you buy two and link them together via SLI, so one card handles the verticle lines while the other handles horizontal lines.

Granted, Voodoo2's are kind of old, but they still do the trick of you get two of them and hook them up via SLI. And you'll be able to play Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine on your computer! :)

And, of course, I would suggest getting a joystick or gamepad (if you don't have one already)... much better than using the keyboard or mouse! :)

-G

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]