Re: Speaking of lucky...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by New Jersey Hughes from dialup73236.speedfactory.net on April 11, 2000 at 12:07:48:

In Reply to: Speaking of lucky... posted by bud-arc on April 09, 2000 at 21:12:36:

It was pretty hysterical, bud-arc. Harrison Ford screwing up the 'I came to save you--!" line in LC, and Sean Connery doing 3 Stooges 'slapping-the-face' schtick to Ford when he does.

In TOD, when Indy knocks on the door, and Willy says, 'There's nothing you have that I could possibly want--!", it's actually Speilberg, and not Willy who answers the door (as a goof on Ford). Ford responds to the crew's laughter by planting a big lip-lock on his director, and Speilberg ends up on the floor, looking at the camera over crooked glasses.

Let's see... There was the bit in TOD where Indy is being lashed in the Temple ("Leave him alone, you bastards!!"), except Indy is being whipped by a leather-bound dominatrix, wearing one of those full-face PULP FICTION 'Bring out the Gimp' zipper-masks. He turns to the dominatrix and says 'Who are you?!?' and the dominatrix pulls off the mask and it's CARRIE FISHER! She answers "Someone who loves you--!!" and plants a kiss on him WAAYYY more saucy than the one in JEDI. Then you hear a voice screaming "Cut! Cuutt!!!", and Irvin Kershner stops into shot hollering "Steven! Steven!! You call this 'derecting?!?" I'm guessing this was done as a part of a gag reel for dailies...

There were others as well, but my memory is a little fuzzy on them. I remember there were more TOD and LC clips than RAIDERS clips.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]