HA! (nim)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.47 on April 12, 2000 at 13:37:41:

In Reply to: I've had just about enough of your lewdness, young lady! :) posted by graml on April 12, 2000 at 08:01:37:

: Morning Ulla,
: I commend your detective work. Also, I agree with your conclusion. Since Indy had to be on his toes a lot, he'd probably prefer the less confining boxers. Man, just when I thought bud-arc and I had plumbed the lowest depths of Indyfan discussions...
: -graml
: PS I remember the heady days of youth when I complained about studying and homework. Now I complain about work and taxes.

Wait until you're some of OUR ages....all you'll do is just sit around and complain about things in general. (grins) Regards. Michaelson

: : Hallo, I just got a chance off from studying tests (DOWN WITH THE SCHOOL BOARD!! DOWN WITH IT ALL!) anyway, I read all my witty posts about graml and bud-arc's posts that I posted down all the other modern posts, and Brett gave his spiel about Indy wearing boxers Versus briefs. (Please understand that I in no way ever thought of this possibility!!) Well, I got MY answer of boxers in the "Indiana Jones and the Hollow Earth" novel when it is noted that Indy and the REAL Ulla got their clothes cleaned and got perhaps some "new" ones as well.
: : Well, that's my philosophy, and I am probably just blabbering on and disgusting other, more "SINCERE" indyfans!!
: : (Please don't complain)
: : Adventurously,
: : Ulla

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: