Get used to it...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from 150.182.1.47 on April 12, 2000 at 16:08:26:

In Reply to: Yep...now I get to play.... posted by Indiana Jimmie on April 12, 2000 at 16:01:27:

: Thanks for the info,Michaelson!! His boots always seemed so brown to me...time for a new VCR I guess...
: About a month ago I started this great job as an engineer (isn't it great how most of us Indy fans have real grown-up Indy-type jobs? :) ),
: and anything work-related they pay for!! So I get my boots for free...
: AND, beside all of the other perks ( too many to list ), they pay me OBSCENE amts of money....so now I get to enjoy buying all of the more expensive Indy things I've wanted, but couldn't afford before...Right now my sights are set on the jacket...then come's the Toys McCoy figure.....(My wife is scowling as she reads this)...
: Later pal,
: Indiana Jimmie

: "I could just kill you right now!!" ( Spielberg to the actor playing Hitler)

:
: : The original 405's are indeed "brick" in color. You can detect this color when you see the closeup of Indy's boot in the truck chase in Raiders. The reddish coloration shows through the dust. I understand that they're newer version of 405's are a bit browner than the brick version of past issues. Good deal on the purchase, my friend. That's the best I've heard to date. Regards. Michaelson

...my wife scowled at me since the beginning of my entry to the hobby in 1981, but finally came to the realization that this stuff actually has value now. It sure didn't then. You may want to try and contact Patterson directly, as I believe he has both of the jackets you're wanting to compare. You can reach him through the IndyGear staff address link, but afte writing him give him a couple of days to reply, as he's in mid job transition. Now if you just want to kick around the Wested discussion, contact me off line. I'll be happy to talk shop. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]