If you thought that was chaos, graml...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from Port7.westworld.ca on April 12, 2000 at 17:48:23:

In Reply to: Yeah! Fight the power! (nim) posted by graml on April 12, 2000 at 10:52:23:

: Man, bud. I'm glad you caught yourself there. If you're not careful, the Conservative Union of Indyfans (CUI) could've made life very difficult for you. Why, I once used the word "ass" and they bombarded me with emails! It was chaos!
: -graml
: PS But it was my kind of chaos...

Hey graml, do you remember my post back in oh...... maybe sometime in March or April of 1999 and I made a slightly notorious post called "Imagine Yoda as Indy's Father"? If you thought the CUI treated you harsh, that was nothing compared to me. The entire CUI started a war on me for corrupting the forum with my pointless, absurd messages (I won't give any names with the exception of GROO!!). It was quite the embarrassment. I suppose I've smartened up a bit since then, but remember this, if you two were posting like this exactly a year ago with those same types being as irritable as they were then, you guys would be hanged to dry! :)

----------------

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]