Re: Indy Find Your Fate adventure books!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rob Roy from ws-209-78-118-158.lyonlyon.com on July 09, 1998 at 11:00:23:

In Reply to: Re: Indy Find Your Fate adventure books! posted by Ultraman Tiga on July 09, 1998 at 02:29:07:

: : A friend and I were trying to find info on the Ballantine books (from the early 80's) on the Net, but couldn't find anything! Could anyone with links or other info on these long forgotten books please post it on the forum? I would also be interested in finding out how to buy them, if possible. Thanks.

: : -Northy-

: Amazon.com

: An easy to locate source but you do have to pay an arm and a leg for each one. I bought book # 6 "The Legion of Death" from them, as it was the last I needed of the series and also found it to be the most evasive of all those. Cost me 50 bucks! Youch!

: TIGA

I also used Amazon.com to find those books. I obtained "Giants of the Silver Tower" and "Cup of The Vampire" from the original set, as well as the newer "Curse of Horror Island". They cost me around $18 bucks a piece plus S+H. Fifty bucks Tiga?! Ouch!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]