There are so many bad girls because Young Indy can't be having casual sex. Right on about the sidekicks/goofiness.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 209-21-33-22.dialup.microweb.net on April 12, 2000 at 20:50:18:

In Reply to: YOUNG INDY posted by K. Allard on April 12, 2000 at 19:49:11:

: Well WWW.INDIANAJONES.COM seems to be back online for mine... seems like they just updated some things.

: Now I've watched Daredevils of the Desert, Treasure of the Peacocks eye, Phantom Train of Doom, & Oganga Giver and taker of life, so far my favorite is daredevils. Now I seem to think that Sean Patrick Flannery is a good Indy, to me he looks the part and he's a good actor, now I do think some of the supporting actors arent any good which may make him look bad or some of the scripts may be bad, but I think SPF is a good Indy, It's like those people who didnt like Tommy Lee Jones in Batman forever, personally he did a good job but his script sucked. Also some of these Young Indy movies have goofy scenes, like in Train of doom, it was so silly when that old guy balanced himself walking across the train on a small rope with everyone shooting those guns... for me it was JUST WWWAAAYYY too goofy.

: Has anyone else noticed that all the pretty Indy girls (well those that I've seen) are "bad girls" or they die, like the girl in Peacocks eye, she was both she was bad girl and died, CZJ from daredevils she was a bad girl, and then that girl from Phantom Train she was a bad girl. Does George Lucas like the pretty girls to be bad dead girls?????
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]