WHO WANTS TO SEE THE "INDIANA JONES TEMPLE ADVENTURE RIDE" AS THE FOUTH SEQUEL?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kelli Noda from spider-tm082.proxy.aol.com on July 09, 1998 at 11:29:50:

We all have been to Disneyland at least once or twice in our lives, right? And, of course, we all have been on the "Indiana Jones Temple Adventure Ride" more that twice. Now, imagining seeing that be turned into a movie - kewl, huh?

How about it? The movie based off of the ride! That'll bring in three film productions together - Touchstone Pictures (Disney co.) to Amblim Entertainement and Lucasfilm Ltd. Uniting Eisner with Speilberg and Lucas.

Now, let's make the film more "interactive". You know how the door opens up to reveal three doors and the Temple God Mara tells you to chose which door to go through? Well, let's have us, the audience, choose which door by having some sort of majority overrule. Each time you see it, the results will be different.

Of course, we're going to have Indiana (Harrison Ford) there. Maybe we shoud bring back his dad (Sean Connery) and Sallah (John Ryes Davis) as the silly passangers inside the all-terrain jeep. Should we add the museum owner Marcus (Demhold Elliot *mind my spelling*) into the jeep? Oh well, just as long as one of them look into the Eye of Mara.

This "innovated" movie needs a kewl title. . . How about this: "Indiana Jones and the Eye of Mara"?

I need some opinions here. If they can't do this film, maybe I can.

* Note: Find my name in Hollywood after the year 2000. I may be the one making this film. Or end up being better than Lucas and Speilberg.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]