Re: Bud-Arc's Hiatus

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust47.tnt1.portland2.or.da.uu.net on April 14, 2000 at 16:15:41:

In Reply to: Bud-Arc's Hiatus posted by bud-arc on April 14, 2000 at 15:52:58:

Have a good trip pal...I know all too well what those things can be like.....just take some time away to scout around , in whatever town you're in, for Indy stuff....
And the answer MUST be D!!!
Indiana Jimmie

"...It was my....misunderstanding."

: Hey everybody. Next week is my "Spring Break," so I guess I will be spending it elsewhere. Sure, some guys are going to the beach to ogle babes, some are going trekking through the jungles of the Amazon, and me? I'm going down to visit my relatives. Kill me now, O'Lord! Yup, that's right, 9 full days of endless bickering, fighting, yelling, etc. (sounds a bit like the Forum, doesn't it?). *SIGH*
: Anyhoosers, you all know what this means - Yes! A vacation for all you Indyfan Forumers! No more having to weed through all the many daily posts of Bud-Arc...peace at last! Well, enjoy it, because until then I appoint Sir Grams-a-Lot to fulfill my duties of writing pointless, meaningless, no-evidence-of-evolution-ful posts in my place. That's twice the work! Do you accept, Graml?

: P.S. Choose one of the following that best completes the sentence:

: When I get back, I'm going to _________________!
: a) post like there's no tomorrow
: b) post as if I owned the place
: c) post as if my very life depended on it
: d) all of the above

: See y'all in a week!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: