Re: Indy 4 said to be released in 2001, anyone hear anything about this?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by D.Jones from RHMO149.RES.UTK.EDU on April 15, 2000 at 17:26:49:

In Reply to: Re: Indy 4 said to be released in 2001, anyone hear anything about this? posted by Steve on April 15, 2000 at 16:15:06:

Actually guys, I read in an interview with Harrison Ford (yes, from a credible magazine, not a tabloid) that it should be about 3 more years until they can do the next Indy movie because Ford has at least 3 other movies he's committed to already, plus the director and producer have previous commitments to their own works. That is the latest news I've seen, and that was about a month ago. Hope this helps.
Regards,
D.Jones (daughter of Michaelson...for anyone who doesn't know already or even cares :o) )
: : : I read on a few websites, that Indy 4 is ocming out in 2001, does anyone know if this is accurate?

: : Yeah, and world peace is scheduled to begin next Thursday... This looks like the latest rumor on the Indy Four-front. What's your source? I only ask because of all the weird-ass stuff I've read on a plethora of websites over the years. Until Harrison Ford himself says something, I'm just going to keep watching the trilogy.
: : -graml
: : PS I HOPE it's more than a rumor, though.

: I could be wrong, but I think that when they decide to do it, they will get the word out fairly quickly. Why be secretive? They are aware of the fact that it will be a good profit maker, and after all this is business as usual. Regards, Steve

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]