Indygear chatroom, my opinion

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ravenwood from spider-wn024.proxy.aol.com on April 16, 2000 at 02:26:17:

I'm not trying to start a dispute. But if I understand corectly the Indygear chatroom will be closed everyday except Mondays due to the imposters. Well, if my understanding is correct then the imposter essentially has won, and all of us are punished because of him. I really don't agree with that. I enjoy going into the chatroom and talking with some of the great people that make up this community. I really wish it hadn't come to this. I'm just saying my opinion, I don't agree with shutting the room down because of the idiots that sometimes go in there. I have gotten to somewhat know some of the regulars in there, and I would know if someone is pretending to be them. This is just my opinion, that the indygear chatroom should be re-opened everyday. Again, I am not trying to argue with anyone, maybe I don't know all the reasons why it has been closed. I'm open to hear what you guys think about this. And if you have read this long post this far I appreiciate that also. What do you guys think?
Bye everyone,
Ravenwood

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: