Re:" Indy has kids?!!"........YOU BET!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from 1Cust30.tnt1.portland2.or.da.uu.net on April 16, 2000 at 21:43:14:

In Reply to: Indy has kids?!! posted by Tyree on April 16, 2000 at 14:52:40:

I have nearly all of the eps taped from tv, and there is one of the bookends that has his GROWN DAUGHTER reprimanding him for not wanting to....DO something...aaarrrghghgh...I can't remember...I guess it's time to dig all of those old tapes out.
Indiana Jimmie

"You are acting irrationally...it's affecting your judgement"

: While checking through all of my blank tapes, trying to find one to record over for the dinosaur show on Discovery tonight, I came across a great archaeological treasure... The Young Indiana Jones Chronicals I taped when they were on ABC... unfortunately, they are of poor quality, as I didn't have cable back then, and I used to tape week to week, recording over the previous week's episode (I know, I know!! Sorry for the blasphemy!!!). However the episode I have taped is the one where Indy (Corey Carrier) gets sick in China...the bookend with Old Indy from this particular episode has Indy and his family sitting down for Thanksgiving dinner, and the little kid sitting next to Indy addresses him as "Grandpa"!!!!!!!! Hmmm..... I guess somewhere along the line, Indy hung up his whip and settled down... anyone got any theories??

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]