Re: Why Michelle Yeoh would be a terrible thing

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TSL from ppp-222-14.tidalwave.net on July 10, 1998 at 10:16:55:

In Reply to: Why Michelle Yeoh would be a terrible thing posted by Aramus on July 09, 1998 at 21:29:56:

: Face it, she doesn't have an acting talent in her body. She was only recognize for that stupid Jackie Chan movie SuperCop. I hated her in Tomorrow Never Dies (IMO Terri Hatcher should have been the one and only leading female character). She basically turned the James Bond film into another cheap Hong Kong action flick. I also have a feeling that's what they're gonna do with Indy IV. Which, IMO, isn't what Indy's about. If she's in the movie, I just know they're gonna waste 7 minutes with a shot of her doing martial arts against the bad guys (who will more than likely be Asians carrying huge machine guns). It's bad enough Asians in movies are depicted that way, but to encourage it is worst (I have a feeling Lethal Weapon 4 is gonna be the same thing).

: Hey, why couldn't they get Shorty from the Temple of Doom? That kid was hilarious. Of course he wouldn't be a kid anymore, must be in his twenties or thrities by now. Anyways, he would be perfect for the fourth installment. What do you think? --J

: ________________________________________
: ¤ Jü§t|¢é ¤ Çøü®àgé ¤ W|§Ðøm ¤ Çøñt®øl ¤

I think Indy 4 should be almost a reuniun of actors. Marion should be the leading lady again. they are both in China for some reason(to find an artifact) and the meet Short Round. Short Round is in his 20's and studying to be an archiologist just like his friend Dr. Indy. Michelle Yeoh's charicter could be an evil chinesse woman that is after the same artifact as Indy, or something like that.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]