:-) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Allu from cache3.kolumbus.net on April 23, 2000 at 17:33:35:

In Reply to: Re: Worst scene in the Indy Jones films posted by graml on April 23, 2000 at 17:23:17:

: : By far the worst scene in the Indy trilogy is when Indy pulls out his gun and shoots that poor guy with the long-bladed sword. That scene made Indy into a cold-blooded, heartless killer. I wish they would do a special edition and change that scene. It destroys the first movie!!!

: Yeah! Why, I'm sure if he and Indy had just calmly discussed their differences like two rational human beings, they could have resolved this situation in a way that was mutually beneficial. Seriously though, I've always been of the opinion that while Indy isn't exactly the perfect role model, he sure beats other action genre protagonists. Besides, the people he's dealing with aren't exactly saints, you know...
: -graml
: PS The worst scene in the trilogy? When Willie has to reach into the bug-infested niche in the wall to pull the lever while in Pankot Palace. I still can't watch that part without turning away. I hate bugs, Jock! I hate 'em!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]