Re: HJ ordering info...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana James from gateway1.wachovia.com on April 24, 2000 at 14:36:19:

In Reply to: HJ ordering info... posted by Tyree on April 24, 2000 at 12:39:49:

: I'm preparing to order my HJ, but for some reason my stupid phone won't dial the number, or any international number for that matter. Can anyone out there in cyber-Indy Land help?

: How much did the HJ Indy Poet cost (in US dollars)?

: I've got the size down, as I have a local hat shop nearby, and they measured my head for me... anything else I should know before I send away for the hat? Has anyone paid for an HJ with anything other than a credit card (I hate using that stupid piece of plastic when I'm not dealing face to face... I've purchased all of my other Indy Gear with money orders so far!!!)?

: Any help anyone can give is always appreciated!!!

As far as the cost, just multiply the advertised price in pounds times 1.59 to get dollars. That's a pretty accurate bet with the exchange rate now.

As far as the phone dialing, your long-distance carrier will have a specific number to dial for international calls. I know for my recent AT&T call, it was "011-country code-phone number". (i.e. 011-44-1992-762946 to call Wested Leather shop) Hope some of this helps!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]