Welcome back, bud-arc!! *says it like C-3P0* It's so good to see you fully functionable again! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from Port7.westworld.ca on April 24, 2000 at 17:50:53:

In Reply to: The Bud is back - with a vengeance... posted by bud-arc on April 24, 2000 at 02:37:52:

: Hey dudes and dudettes! How's it all going? Hey, and Happy Easter, too! As you may or may not know, my spirit guide is the Rabbit, so today's my lucky day! Anyway, as I'm writing, it's late night Sunday (almost midnight) and I just couldn't sleep without posting my return. Wow, what a nightmare 9-day week I had...flatulent-happy babies, whining old geezers with attitudes, BO-ORING! It's good to be back, and, as promised, these next few days I'm going to be posting as if the Devil himself were after me. So I hope you enjoyed your peaceful vacations without me, 'cause the bud with the arc is back, baby!

: By the way, I undertook the task of reading EVERY SINGLE POST on the Forum since I left. Please, for the love of God, never, ever, do something as suicidal as that...ugh! Unless, of course, you're planning on having a brain transplant in the near-future. Oh, and thanks to all of you for your kind replies to my original farewell message...I DID read them before leaving. Also, Graml, you have my deepest sympologies (hey, I invented a new word - sympathies+apologies!) on your loss. That definitely had to have been worse than my little trip. And, JuggleEwok, you were definitely the best replacement for me; I enjoyed reading your 'nim's immensely. Whoo-hoo, Graml, JuggleEwok, and me - now we're a trio! Watch out CUI, here we come!

: Well, I know I'm probably leaving out a bunch of stuff to say, as I'm tireder (?) than heck, and I'm suffering from sleep deprivation. It's certainly going to be hell waking up in the morning for school. But, even if I am forgetting something, I'll definitely make it up in the days to come. Stay tuned!

: Best,
: Steven (bud-arc)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: