Can't get into Indygear for some reason, and an interesting Harrison Ford or should I say Indiana Stoltsfus story...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by S William from 188-24.pm4-1.chambersburg.supernet.com on April 24, 2000 at 18:06:51:

It is now 5:47pm est, and I could not get into the Indygear website to chat. I haven't really been on the computer much in about a month, so I haven't been keeping up to speed with Indy stuff lately. I was in Florida for one of those weeks and got an Indy keychain, magnet, large drinking cup, and an Indiana Jones map at MGM studios. I was unhappy about the stunt show being closed, but they had some interesting sayings on the walls outside the attraction like "Archeological excavasion in progress see Henry Jones Jr for info". I am also in the middle of moving (back to Florida), so that has something to do with the lack of on-line use as well.

My father met a man who is now having troubles in his life, and is now getting help. He gave my father some of his stuff to hold until he gets better. Well, it turns out this fellow was an extra in the movie "Witness", and he has a picture of himself and two others in omish clothing and Harrison Ford sitting in the middle of them. He has a scrapbook of paystubbs from the movie he received, and Harrison Ford's autograph (probably the closest I'll ever get to meeting him). He also has a black and white photo of him with a shirt on that says "Indiana Stoltsfus", he said there were only four of those photos in existance. He also had a photo of Harrison signing autographs with this same shirt on. He did "Witness" back in 84, right after "Temple of Doom", and since Paramount made "Witness", they thought it might be fun to give him that shirt to wear. I thought this story might interest some of you.

I will try to get on-line on a regular basis once I have moved. I miss reading the forum everyone always has something interesting to say.

Sincerely,

S William

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: