Re: Age range?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-wi061.proxy.aol.com on April 24, 2000 at 22:03:02:

In Reply to: Age range? posted by Tim on April 24, 2000 at 21:54:22:

: What's athe average age of these indyfans? I would guess I'm one of the younger ones at eighteen, but I'm old enough to have seen Last Crusade when it first came to theaters. Well, I don't remember much about _seeing_ it, mostly standing in a HUGE line with my parents for a couple hours, and the fact that the "he chose ...poorly" scene scared the heck out of me. Are there many young fans? The last Crusade was so long ago, and Indy hasn't had very heavy interim merchandising... Star Wars stole all the kids.

:Tim

You know, at age 19 I was also old enough to have seen it at the theaters, but all I can remember is... (okay guys and gals this is one of the deep dark scary secrets of my past) anyway, back then I wasn't the huge Indyfan I am today (well I was a stupid kid you know :) and when my parents took me and my brother to see it as part of a double-play thingy at a nearby outdoor theater, I was more excited about seeing Ghostbusters II. And to think I loved it at the time... it's just not that good anymore, not like the first Ghostbusters, and nowhere near as good as Indy, really, I love Indy, so if any of you tries to beat me up for admitting this I'll sick Cristopher Daniels on your @$$.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]